Heavy on fashion reviews: Chrome Girl Nail Polish*


Check out all these fabulous colors from Chrome Girl Laquer collection! 
Hello, all my divas and gurus! I am very happy to bring you my latest thoughts on Chrome Girl Nails polish. I had the chance to check out 5 fabulous colors from the line, including the limited edition polish Jaded by EJ johnson.
So without further ago, here is Heavy on Fashion reviews Chrome Girl Nail Polish collection.
Here is the Chrome Girl Jaded by EJ Johnson! I love this color and the fabulous cause behind it!

Limited Edition Jaded by EJ Johnson: A metallic hunter green with an iridescent marbled look. This color pairs well with light pinks tones and blue / green colors!  You can also use some great contrasting colors like oranges and yellows. I also love that 100% of profits from the sale of JADED will benefit New York City's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center - a non-profit organization that promotes independence and services to help young people get off the streets. 
Mercury in Retrograde, Lazy Daze, No Tan Lines, and Pinky Promises from Chrome Girl Nail Laquer
No Tan Lines: This is the perfect neutral tone. This color is great for the classic french mani and pedi. I personally love this color with long acrylics or as a regular mani as a base color for a funky and fun design.
Mercury in Retrograde: This color is full of blue-green glitter goodness. Mercury in Retrograde is a must color for the year, in my opinion. This color really pop so, if you wish to do a DIY mani and pedi at home, this color is it! Seriously, you can not go wrong with a glitter nail polish.



Pinky Promises: It is a great pink tone. I love it with the Limited Edition -Jaded by EJ Johnson nail polish, as you can see above. I love this color. It a happy bright pink that looks fab on any skin tone. I actually have a few more DIY nail polish projects and I can wait to add Pinky Promises to my lineup.
Lazy Daze: This pastel lilac color is an interesting tone. I am not super keen on lilacs and purple but I love it as an accent color on my nails. Lazy Daze is a great alternative color when adding a twist to the classic french manicure.
I would like to thank the fabulous people at Chrome Girl for sending over these fabulous colors. I will hopefully have a YouTube video very soon. I will also be doing some fabulous DIY nail projects soon so stay tuned!

Comments