Heavy on Fashion Tech Talk Review: Lenovo Portable Charger*

Heavy on Fashion reviews Lenovo Portable Power Bank Charger


Hello, all my divas and gurus! I am very happy to bring you a review from one of my favorite electric brands, Lenovo. 

Today I am going to talk about Lenovo PB410 5000mAh Power Bank. I was first introduced this is sleek portable power bank at GetGeek NYC in 2015! As you all know, I love power banks. Power banks are necessary for everyday life, especially for a blogger. When the lovelies at Lenovo pass this power gem along, I drove in and I use all the time. Seriously, it is in my purse right now!

Here are a few really cool features of the Lenovo PB410 5000mAh Power Bank in Silver 

Two USB outlets at the bottom
Thin sleek design
Fast charging
Durable 
Charging indicator at front exterior


The only negative about this portable charger does not charge simultaneously when you are charging the battery pack. Other than that missing feature, this battery pack works great.  I found that this Lenovo charger is great especially for the summer. With all that fabulous music and food events happening in NYC, I need my Lenovo charger for my phone.  The Lenovo charger is a great add to anyone with a cell phone and a life!  

Go to http://www.amazon.com/ to pick up your Lenovo Power Bank  for just $29.99! 

Until Next Time,
Live, Style, Write
MalanB




Comments