Heavy on Fashion Reads: Former by A.E. Stueve book review*

FullSizeRender


Hello, all my divas and gurus! I am so excited to bring you another great read for the season. If you are into zombies and societies woes, then I highly recommend Former by A.E. Stueve. 

This novel is not your typical horror story. 
This zombie thiller focuses on Billy Dodge, a further zombie coping with surviving the world full of zombies, conspiracies, prejudices, and murder. Billy is a very related character that just wanted to live a "normal" life without dealing with the craziness of the world. This book deals with some serious subject matter that we are currently dealing with today.

I though this book was a great and fast moving read. This is a great fix for all those Walking Dead fans as well. I actually would love to see this as a series. So AMC OR FX, you should look into this. Just saying! 

I give this book 4 out of 5 zombies... A great impactful read. I also love the size of this horror/thriller. This book can fit in any bag. I can not wait to see what else A.E Stueve has in store for this Former universe. You can find out more about and more on Former by A.E. Stueve at http://www.thenovelfox.com/former/! You can also buy Former for just $9.99 for the paperback and $5.99 for the digital copy on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/Former-Stueve-ebook/

Until next time
Live, Style, Write
Heavy on Fashion


Comments

Popular Posts