Heavy on Fashion Reads: If Not 4 U and Some Shoes book review*





Hello, all my fashion divas and gurus! I am so so sorry for all the review and post delays! So many changes happening so I had to take an unexpected hiatus. I am happy to announce that Heavy on Fashion is back and some new features and content are coming. 

Today, I am uber excited to tell you about a great new book that I had the pleasure of reading & reviewing. If Not 4 U and Some Shoes is a great tale about Francie Lanoo, an aspiring fashion designer and footwear enthusiast who embarks on a quest to find her ideal pair of shoes. This Rom-com lit is not just about the love if shoes, which would be great. If Not 4 U and Some Shoes is also about finding your purpose and whole dealing with the unpredictability of life. 




Though this book is geared towards a young adult audience, I found that I was able to find a unique and refreshing perspective that resonated with me as a 30-something-year-old! I think this is a great spring/summer read for all. I found myself reading this on my daily commute to my day job. It's engaging. Though I usually not a Chick Lit fan, I found myself liking this novel. I also loved the fashion references. If Not 4 U and Some Shoes is a great e-book read. I would like to thank author Laurie Nenson for sending over the eBook. 

for a delightful look at the If not 4 U and some Shoes universe. 

To pick up your copy of If Not 4 U and some shoes at Amazon.com

I would like to thank author Laurie Nenson and BohlsenGroup PR for the free e-book!

Until Next Time,
Live,Style,Write
Malanb

Comments