Heavy on Fashion Review: Davidson's Tea *

Heavy on Fashion review - Davidson's tea


Hello, all my fashion divas and gurus! I am delighted to introduce you to a great tea line called Davidson's Tea. It is organic, full of flavor, and tasty! For many years, I was a huge coffee fanatic. From time to time I indulge in a cup of coffee. This year, I am cutting down my coffee indulgence and adding tea to my daily routine.  I am so happy to have the chance to add Davidson's tea to my kitchen cabinet.

So without further ado, here is Heavy on Fashion Review: Davidson's Tea!




Cherry Vanilla Tea


Heavy on Fashion Reviews - Davidson's Tea

Davidson's Cherry Vanilla is my favorite. It is sweet and smooth. The Cherry Vanilla black tea is a perfect blend of cherry and vanilla with the right amount of caffeine for the morning hustle. I used to be a huge coffee drinker especially in high school and college. So driving into a good cup of tea is a good look for my tastebuds and my tummy. I also love that Davidson's Cherry Vanilla is a USDA Certified Organic tea. I did not know that many teas on the market are not organic...yeah I know. Davidson's Cherry Vanilla is my choice for a delicious breakfast tea.

I also like that Davidson's Tea is just $2.95 for a box of 8. A really great price for an organic tea.
Go to http://www.davidsonstea.com/



White Peach Tea


Heavy on Fashion Reviews - Davidson's Tea

The scent of Davidson's White Peach tea is intoxicating!  When I opened the White Peach tea bag, my nostrils were bombarded, in a good, with the smell of white peaches. I was in tea heaven. Though this tea was great hot, I loved it chilled. This would make a great summertime ice tea.  I can not wait to serve this at one of my Dad's BBQ session at the Jersey Shore. Davidson's White Peach tea is a great refreshing treat.

You can pick up your White Peach tea at http://www.davidsonstea.com/ for just $2.95!



South African Honeybush Tea


Heavy on Fashion Reviews - Davidson's Tea

So if you are not into a sweet caffeinated tea, I would suggest Davidson's South African Honeybush.  South African Honeybush has a spicy/herbal smell. It brews in a beautiful red color. South African Honeybush tea is full of vitamins, minerals, and potent antioxidants. Very ideal for a morning tea. This tea gives a cinnamon/peppery type smell to it. I would pair the South African Honeybush tea  with a nice slice of cinnamon toast with butter and jelly for a morning breakfast.

Pick up South African Honeybush at http://www.davidsonstea.com/ for $2.95



Tulsi Hibiscus Flower Tea


Heavy on Fashion Reviews - Davidson's Tea

This is Tulsi Hibiscus Flower tea. This is not your typical tea. The Tulsi Hibiscus Flower tea is actually an herbal supplement. Tulsi is an herbal remedy for many physical. Tulsi is believed to be a stress reliever, ad in controlling blood sugar levels for diabetics, and helps asthmatics. Hibiscus is a natural source for Vitamin C, helps to reduce your bad cholesterol, and lower blood pressure.


So when Davidson's Tea combined these two herbs together, you great a tea for what may ail you. I would categorize this Tulsi Hibiscus Flowers as a nice tea for those sick days. Now this tea is not a cure for anything. It just a nice tea to drink if you are under the weather or fighting a cold. As an asthmatic, I found the smell does open up the airway. The tea is soothing going down. The rosy/pinkish color is really fun. I would not use this as a cold tea

Go to http://www.davidsonstea.com/ for your Tulsi Hibiscus Flower tea for just $2.95!


Don't forget to to also check out Davidson's Peppermint Leave tea.. I prefer the Peppermint Leaves tea hot. Great with chocolate chip cookies or a great piece of cake for dessert. Personally love peppermint tea before bed. Peppermint tea improves digestion, reduce pain, and eliminate inflammation. Peppermint leave tea also relaxes the body, perfect for bedtime.


I would like to thank the fabulous folks at Davidson's Tea for letting me try out this great product! I am a huge fan now, and I can not wait to send some fabulous house warming gifts. 
Be sure to head over to Davidson's Tea at http://www.davidsonstea.com/

Comments