Heavy on Fashion Reviews: Beautiful Sand Dollar Hoop Earrings from AG By Ana Gutierrez *



2015-10-21_08-17-34


Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! I am so happy to bring you all my latest review. 
Today, I had the chance to review these Beautiful Sand Dollar Hoop Earrings from AG By Ana Gutierrez. I love to review great items from innovative designers. 

Ana Gutierrez is a Costa Rican designer that loves using shapes from nature with a contemporary look and style. The beauty of nature can be seen in each collection of AG By Ana Gutierrez. These Beautiful Sand Dollar earrings are from Ana's Oceanic collection. 

So without further ado, Here is Heavy on Fashion Reviews: Beautiful Sand Dollar Hoop Earrings from AG By Ana Gutierrez! 






Bloomie's Bloggers & Breakfast
My look early this year with Beautiful Sand Dollar Hoop Earrings by Ana Gutierrez.
Check me out with these Beautiful earrings. 


As a Jersey Shore girl, I am very familiar with Sand dollars. I remember going to the beach every summer picking up sand dollars along the shoreline and believe that sand dollars are coins lost by mermaids. These magical coins from the sea would bring good luck to anyone who has one. Lets just say that I had many sand dollars adoring my bedroom. 

  This magical moment of my childhood returned to me with the Beautiful Sand Dollar Hoop Earrings by Ana Gutierrez. When I saw Sand Dollar Hoop Earrings from the the Oceanic collection, I had to feature it on Heavy on Fashion.  These pair of oceanic memories spoke to me on a personal level. I loved that the Sand dollar earrings are very lightweight, fashionable, and super cute. These hoop earrings are fabulous from any and every occasion. 



2015-10-21_08-18-50

The Beautiful Sand Dollar Hoop Earrings is a part of the Oceanic collection. The Oceanic Collection was inspired in the coral reefs of Cocos Island National Park in Costa Rica. 

As you all know, I love fashion that helps the world to be a happier and better place. Well, I am happy to say that with every Sand Dollar Hoop Earrings purchase, AG By Ana Gutierrez will donate 9% of the profits to the protection of the Cocos Island National Park and to fight illegal fishing. 


You can purchase your own pair of Beautiful Sand Dollar Hoop Earrings from AG By Ana Gutierrez  for just $49! This is a great deal for a pair of earrings that will help the environment.

Go to AG By Ana Gutienez 
at 
to pick up these fabulous earrings. 

You can also check out latest and greatest from AG by Ana Gutierrez via social media pages
on

I would like to thank Ana Gutierrez the lovelies at the AG By Ana Gutierrez for these fabulous earrings. 

Until Next Time 
Live, Style, Write
Malanb


Comments

  1. They look beautiful on you! I have fond memories of the Jersey shore also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do not post spam. Engage and have fun! Thanks again for leaving a comment on Heavy on Fashion.