Heavy on fashion XXOO Shopping/Gift Guides - Spring Edition 2015*




Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! After long last and conquering some technical difficulties I am finally able to give you my Heavy on fashion XXOO Shopping/Gift Guides - Spring Edition 2015! I am so so so excited to bring you my XXOO for the Spring. I gave you a sneak peek of my pick a while back on the official Heavy on Fashion Instagram page at https://instagram.com/heavyonfashion/ . 






VIICode O2M - Oxygen Mask



100_0163


As you all know, I am a huge advocate hosting yourself a spa day at least once a week. I know I do.  We all need a rest day. When I am having my very own spa day, I use VIIcode O2M oxygen Eye Mask as one of my spa beauty treatments.  When I am under stress whether physically or mentally, my eyes tends to get puff. The VIIcode O2M oxygen Eye Mask help to reduce puffiness and my dark circles. The price for VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask is $55 for a treatment using Ecological Oxygen Plant Extraction) and deep sea biological extracts. Check out VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask at http://www.amazon.com/



Mad Hippie


100_0168

I love trying out new serums, but recently I am trying to use more natural product on my face and body. I was delighted to be introduce to Mad Hippie vitamin a serum. Mad hippie Vitamin A serum is ideal for reduction of wrinkles and helps with sun damage for just $32.99. Check out Mad Hippie at http://www.madhippie.com/shop/vitamin-a-serum/




Coco -Mat slippers

100_0160

I was introduced to CoCo -Mat slippers during NYFW on the #fashionXtech Mobile lounge. CoCo-Mat has a great pair of cotton slippers.  These slippers are very comfortable and soft to the touch. I use these slippers everyday and I love the quality that went into the these slippers. You can only pick up these comfy slippers at an authorized Coco Mat store at http://www.coco-mat.com/


MyCharge Portable Power Bank Razor Plus Mobile Battery Charger for iPhone - Pink


IMG_20150213_111840


I was introduced to MyCharge Portable Power Bank Razor Plus Mobile Battery Charger during NYFW on the #fashionXtech Mobile lounge. I was so excited because I was looking for a portable power bank when I am attending shows and events. I love that MyCharge is very thin and can fit almost anywhere. I have tried other portable charger and they did not last very long. Either they would lose their charger very easily or just break. MyCharge Portable Power Bank Razor Plus Mobile Battery Charger is one of my favorite choices for a portable charger. 
For just $49.99, you can buy a reliable powerbank, buy yours today at http://www.target.com/



FitFabFun Box



IMG_20150218_204724



If you haven't heard of FITFABFUN VIP Box, you and I need to have a serious intervention. FitFabFun vip box is all about health and happiness in a box.  I was lucky to receive the box earlier this year and found that this is a great way to try our new healthy products at your doorstep. 
If you are looking into trying out FITFABFUN box, it is super affordable. Just $49.99 a box or you can receive 4 boxes throughout the year for just $180. Go to https://vip.fabfitfun.com/ , and pick up your box today.






Scent of Triumph by Jan Moran


100_0164


I was never a huge fan of romantic novels but I am finding Scent of Triumph a great read.  Scent of Triumph is more than a story of love but perseverance, courage, triumph, and tradegy. I am still reading this novel and find myself engulfed in every word. This is a great Spring read. I am all for reading novels that are entetaining and have a overall message about triumph and whats important in life. Check out Scent of Triumph on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/

Cascade Ice 

100_0155


So after changing my eating habits, I have turned my back to sodas and juices with high fructose corn syrup. I mostly drink sparkling waters with zero calories, seltzer water, cold press juices, water, and now Cascade Ice. Thanks to the lovelies at Cascade Ice, I was able to drink these great flavors. My favorite is Strawberry Orange Mango. You can check out more at http://www.cascadeicewater.com/







Dominique Cohen Limited Edition for Miss Me


100_0158

Dominique Cohen Limited Edition for Miss Me was a great quality and affordable price. Unfornately this collection was only available for a short period of time on Miss Me but I hope to see Dominique Cohen do another collaboration with Miss Me very soon.



Bling Jewelry.com


100_0187


I am love with BlingJewlery.com Boho Babe Ears (ear cuffs). These earring are edgy, unique,  and affordable. These Boho Babe Earrings are 925 Sterling Silver with Gold Plated in Cubic Zirconia set through out the design.  I found the earrings comfy and affordable, just $55. 


Charity 



100_0190


If you follow Heavy on Fashion on Instagram, you know all about my time at Pikolinos A/W 2015 and my first introduction to the Maasai Project, a design collaboration program with the Maasai Mara where the profits are given back to the Maasai women involved. Please check out http://maasai.pikolinos.com/ and how the Massai people and Pikolinos is bring style and charity back to fashion.


Here is a slide show of Heavy on fashion XXOO Shopping/Gift Guides - Spring Edition 2015


Comments

  1. These are some good items. I love the Cascade drinks as they are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do not post spam. Engage and have fun! Thanks again for leaving a comment on Heavy on Fashion.