Heavy on Fashion Events - New York Fashion Week Part 3 #ThrowBack

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! This Part three of my NYFW adventure. I know it has been a while..so sorry but I promise I have tons of new content coming this week! Coming to Heavy on fashion this week and following weeks to come. I will have beauty hauls, wig reviews, interviews with new innovative designers, beauty hauls, and, book reviews. 

But I digress... Let talk about my final day at #NYFW at Couture Fashion Week. 




Matthew Cashe 

I am so happy to check out a great designers from New Jersey, Matthew Cashe. As you all may or may not know, I am a Jersey Girl. It was great to see fellow New Jerseyan an showcasing their work in New York City. Matthew Cashe collection is full of class elegant gowns and tailor suits that I can see at any black tie event. 


IMG_20150213_203409









Larumba by Laura Angelica Moss

Here is a look at Larumba by Laura Angelica collection at Couture New York Fashion Week. I loved the wonderful look and collection for a up and coming designer. Check out more of Larumba by Laura Angelica Moss at https://www.facebook.com/LaurumbaStyle


IMG_20150213_202813








Catou by Berny Martin

Here is a look at Catou by Berny Martin's collection. I love the various looks for the fashionable man and woman. I love the classic yet modern appeal to all the men's pieces. Please be free to check out  Catou by Berny Martin at http://catouwear.com/

IMG_20150213_205116







Alvertis Alexander 

One of my favorite collections at Couture New York Fashion Week was Alvertis Alexander. The entire A/W 2015 collection was fun, innovative, and fun. My fav piece was the khaki shirts jumpsuit.   Check out Alvertis Alexander on twitter at https://twitter.com/alvertisa

IMG_20150213_205723






Comments

  1. That first dress is so pretty. I would love to attend a show like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I had a great time at NYFW Couture show

      Delete

Post a Comment

Do not post spam. Engage and have fun! Thanks again for leaving a comment on Heavy on Fashion.