Heavy on Fashion Events - New York Fashion Week Part 1

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! Finally my fashion week adventure has concluded so I can finally bring you all the great events I was able to see. Today I am going to give you an exclusive look at my time at New York Fashion Week Fall 2015 season part 1.






On first day of fashion I was able to Tariq "Black Thought" Trotter , Jeremy Ellis on the beat machine, and Ray Angry on the keys performing  at Moscot benefit concert and launch party for The GRUNYA for Tariq Trotter. The event was full of fashion, music and of charity.

All proceeds of The GRUNYA for Tariq Trotter benefit The Moscot Mobileyes foundation and the GrassROOTS Community Foundation.

To donate and more information to these causes go to
www.moscotmobileyes.com and www.grass-rootsfoundation.org .

The performance was fantastic and the causes are great. Check out my slide show

Make sure you buy a pair of THE GRUNYA today for some style and to help out a great cause #charity



Here is some live video of my experience at the Moscot benefit concert and launch party. Only in New York City can you get a live music experiencfe during New York Fashion Week. 





I would like to thank Moscot and Black Thought for the invitation. This event was fantastic.
Until Next time
Live,Style,Write
Malanb

Comments

Popular Posts