Its been a Long time But Heavy on Fashion is Back!


Hello all my fashion divas and gurus. I know I have been away for quite some time since my last post. I do have a good reason. I recently moved and got a new job. Yes, I am on the move in the right direction. You read more about that on my personal/health blog Just Malanb at justmalanb.blogspot.com. I am so happy that I am that I finally back to bring you some fashion, beauty, and lifestyle goodness. Oh, I almost forgot I will be adding some new post like....





Heavy on fashion Sunday Style post - For quite some time I hope to finally start posting and write about my own personal style on a more consistent basis, well I finally decided to establish Heavy on Fashion Sunday Style starting December 28th. Sunday style post will be about my personal style, where I shop, some of my favorite designers, new designers, and more.


Heavy on fashion Wig out Wednesday - For many years I would experiment with the world of wigs. Since I am on the journey of going natural, I found that wigs are a great way to explore a new look. Well starting December 10th, I am going to give my two cents on some of my favorite wigs in the store and online. Heavy on fashion Wig out Wednesday will be a monthly wig review. If you have any suggestions or would like to be a part of Wig out Wednesday, contact me at milanmalan@gmail.com.


Oh and finally and I will be adding great new videos as well.

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts