Heavy on Fashion reviews - Agadir Argan Oil Hair products*



Hello, all my divas and gurus! As you all know I wear my hair natural underneath my various sew in weaves, braids, and wigs. No chemical straighten. So when I remove my wig or take out my weave, I use products that moisturizing and are sulfate free. Today, I have a huge review for you. Thanks to the lovelies at Agadir International,  I had the opportunity to use and review the Agadir Argan Oil Hair Collection.  Yes, The collection! Agadir is a professional grade hair collection that started in 1963 by brothers and hair professionals Paul and Archie Bogosian.




I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised how Agadir Shampoo, Conditioner, Argan Oil Hair Treatment, and Agadir Moisture Masque worked so well with my natural hair. It did not dry out my scalp or leave my hair feeling brittle. It really worked!

The Agadir Shampoo retails for $19.99

The Agadir Conditioner added some serious moisture to the hair for $20.99

The Moisture Masque worked well. It added a nice dose of moisture to my hair. It also helped repair my damaged ends. A while ago I dyed my natural hair blonde which left it damage. Fortunately, the moisture masque is one of the tools I am using to get my hair back on track. I will add the moisture masque to my hair regiment. The Moisture Masque retails for $34

My favorite product from this group was the travel size Argan Oil Hair treatment. It works fantastic as a leave in conditioner or in a hot oil treatment. The Argan oil really helped to soften my hair. The oil treatment retails for $24.99





Now the Agadir Spritz Spray, Agadir Volumizing Firm Hold Hairspray, and Volumizing Styling & Sculpting gel are great for styling especially updos. I would suggest using these products only on human hair. I would suggest the spritz spray for great tight curls. The Volumizing hold hairspray is great for body waves or loose curls.

Agadir Spritz Spray (travel size) retails for retails for $6.99
Agadir Volumizing Firm Hold Hair spray (travel size) retails for $9.99
Volumizing Styling & Sculpting gel (travel size) retails for $17.99


The Mousse can be used on human and synthetic hair. I would consider it a must have for any hair maven. Oh, and did I mention, the mousse smells divine. It is great for wet and wavy type hair. Just braid it up at night and go to sleep. In the morning, you will have fabulous curls. This must have mousse retails for $22.


I didn't get the chance to try out the Hair Shield 450 intense creme treatment yet but I plan to use this very soon as a deep conditioner using a cap hair dryer. I will give you a later update on how Hair Shield works with a cap hair dryer. So stay tuned!

All in all, I give the Agadir Argan Argan Oil Hair products a big thumbs up. It is affordable for a professional grade hair products.

There are tons of great products that I did not check out but you can!

Go to Agadir International at https://www.agadirint.com/

Oh and don't forget to check out Agadir on
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AgadirInt
Instagram: http://instagram.com/agadirint
Twitter: https://twitter.com/agadirint

Until Next Time,
Live,Style,Write
Malanb


Comments

  1. Yep been loving them ever since I attended their launch event in New York City awhile back, I love the moisture masque best! :-)

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do not post spam. Engage and have fun! Thanks again for leaving a comment on Heavy on Fashion.