Heavy on Fashion Reviews - Flip Headphones*



Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! I love music. I mean lets be real music and fashion go hand in hand. So when Flips audio asked me to review their ubber popular headphones, I was so glad.  Everyone have seen the killer commercials from where these innovative headphones, so it was a delight to test these babies out myself. You guys know I am a lover of fashionable technology. Flips audio are pretty stylish! Everyone wants killer headphones and these headphones are a must.

Here are some of my favorites things about Flip Headphones 

The ear cups have plush memory foam padding, which make Flips ubber comfortable.  No Headphones headaches here!  
The sound in headphones is fabulous. The sound is crystal clear.  
Flips Audio headphones are very light and fold up for easy storage.
I love the Flips Headphones Case. It is just cool and fun!
The sound of Flip Headphones in speaker mode is amazing. I was pleasantly surprise that these speakers packed such a punched.  

Flips Audio Headphones retails for $120
and comes in 2 colors Black & Lime Green and White & Red!!
Here are some photos of Flips Audio Headphones from my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HeavyonFashion




Please please please pick up your Flips Headphones today
at https://www.flipsaudio.com/

Comments