Heavy on fashion reviews : Crown Brush HD set*

Hello all  my beauty divas and gurus! I am happy to bring you another edition of Heavy on Fashion reviews. Today I had the chance to try out Crown Brush HD Set with Mirror & Tweezers thanks to the darlings at iFABBO. Crown Brush is a great makeup brush and cosmetics company for professionals and lovers of beauty products.  






Crown Brush HD set is one of the best brushes I have used on myself. It is easy, compact and works well on my skin. The price for Crown Brush HD set for $27.95! Not a bad price point for HD cosmetic brushes! The HD set comes in 3 colors - purple, orange, and white. I have to say I am a bit surprise the set does not come in black.  The case has a zipper and fits well in any handbag. I also love that a mirror was included in the case which is ubber convenient for me. The tweezers is fabulous too.  I also liked that the brushes are made with high grade synthetic fiber and works well with all types of makeup. 

Crown Brush HD Set includes the following items: 
1 Pro Powder brush
1 Tapered Blush brush
1 Deluxe Contour brush (this is a must for any brush set)
1 Crease blender brush
1 Chisel shadow brush 
1 detail liner
1 tweezers
1 mirror

You are only as good as the tools you use and using Crown brush HD set is as good as it gets for the price. Pick up your Crown Brush HD set at http://crownbrush.us/hd-brush-sets-c-3_27_79/

Special Thanks to iFABBO 
Until Next Time

Live,Style,Write
Malanb

Comments

Popular Posts