Heavy on Fashion Reviews: Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub*

A photo posted by Malanb (@heavyonfashion) on



Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! Thanks to the beauty mavens over at iFabbo, I had a chance to review Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub. Scrubs are great for removing dead skin from your body. Dead skin makes your skin looks dull and lackluster. Doing a scrub at least once a week is great for your skin. One great scrub to use is Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub for my sensitive skin divas and gurus. Perlier is a known for their great beauty products so I had high expectations for this scrub.

A photo posted by Malanb (@heavyonfashion) on



When I first opened Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub, I love the smell. Absolutely delicious and light. The Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub comes in a great size jar (6.7 fl oz). The only complaint I have is that the scrub does not have as much texture as other scrubs, that was a bit of a downer. Due to the lack of texture, I feel that this scrub is a great addition to a beauty regiment for a diva or guru with sensitive skin.

 I love the scrub is thick and the color. The color of Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub reminds me of the ocean in the Bahamas. If your looking for a smoother scrub than I would differently aim for Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub. I also like that you do not need a huge amount to have your own spa day. The Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub retails on HSN.com for $25.00! Thanks to iFABBO, you can now get $5.00′s off your Perlierpurchase on HSN.com with code iFabbo5


Check out Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub while supplies last - Here
Perlier is also on Twitter at https://twitter.com/PerlierUSA

Until Next Time

Live,Style,Write
Malanb

Comments