Heavy on Fashion Review - Miracle Skin Transformer Lip Rewind*




Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! I am very happy to review one of my favorite lip treatments - Miracle Skin Transformer Lip Rewind. Lip Rewind comes in 5 colors, I had the chance to try out the color Love. Well I fell in love with this lip treatment. This lip balm was moisturizing and the color is great for everyday use. I also love the easy twist bottom and that this lip treatment has a 20 SPF. This is great especially in the summertime. 

Miracle Skin Transformer Lip Rewind Lip Treatment is a great lip treatment to splurge for especially with the $24 price tag.  This lip balm is compact and great for travel. I have to admit this was my go to lip treatment for the summer. 

Check out Miracle Skin Transformer
Lip Rewind Advanced Peptide Lip Treatment
at
 Spehora.com at http://www.sephora.com/ 
or
MiracleSkinTransformer at http://shop.miracleskintransformer.com/

Until Next time
Live,Style,Write
Malanb






Comments

Popular Posts