Heavy on Fashion looks at Eva & Bernard, Wicce, JPark and Angela Martini's collections

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus. I visited one of my favorite showroom in NYC - Edite. Edite represents some great brands, boutiques, and designers. During my visit, I had a chance to preview some great designer lines like Eva & Bernard, Wicce, JPark and Angela Martini. From fabulous outerwear to designer bikinis, Heavy on Fashion has the exclusive. I am so happy to show all my fabulous divas and gurus some serious style, some great designers, and some great trends for the Fall.




Ok guys this is what I want for Christmas. You guys  have 9 months to save up. Check out my Torrid flats making a guest appearance in this shot. Haha!

Everyone is talking about statement necklaces, Well why not a statement belt instead. 
This Belt is a great accessory for any budding fashion diva or guru.  

The hottest mini clutches out right now. Yeah I said it! 

Fashion Fact: Nait Rosenfeld and Roey Vollman (Eva & Bernard) collaborated with artist Olaf Kuhnemann to make the lovely design seen on the Eva & Bernard Fall 2012 collection.    

A great take on the classic black sheath dress. Loving the mixture of fabric and leather. 
A beautiful piece from Eva & Bernard Fall 2012 collection


The laser cut square and the fabulous print makes this Eva & Bernard piece a must have. 




This is a killer cocktail dress from Wicce. 

This dress is great for the office. I have to say I was really loving Wicce Fall 2012 collection. 

Now if only they had this in my size, I would be in fashion heaven!

This coat is so chic!

I didn't forget about the Summer.
Model and Former Miss Albania Angela Martini has a fabulous new Bikini line.
Angela Martini's Bikini is coming to a store near you very soon. Just in time for beach season!
  
I love this top. A classic blouse that looks great on all body types.  JPark is known for their great basic pieces. 

A Great Example of Color Blocking from JPark. 

Yes, Tie Dye is back in a big way!

Special thanks to Edite for the invite. I had a wonderful time. Until Next time


Live, Style, Write
Malanb

Comments

  1. j'adore l'écharpe! merci pour ton commentaire sur mon blog, ca fait super plaisir!x
    http://jolicassoulet.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do not post spam. Engage and have fun! Thanks again for leaving a comment on Heavy on Fashion.